DrumSpillage 2.5 / Roadmap
DrumSpillage 2.5 is a focused update offering a host of new sound design features with major improvements to sound quality and user interaction.
- Multi-point pitch and volume envelopes for precise control over transients and pitch changes.
- New analog modelled saturation and overdrive algorithms.
- New analog modelled filters and equalizers.
- Many new LFO waveforms for extended modulation possibilities.
- New per-pad modulation based FX.
- Return of the randomizer (last seen in V1) for creating unique sounds and adding variation.
- Per-pad tempo sync delay module.
- Extended resonator functionality.
User Interface / Workflow
- Improved user interface aesthetic and communcation.
- Return of sample export (last seen in V1) via entire kit export or individual pads.
- Many new preset kits and pads as starting points.
- Cleaner high frequency response through oversampling.
- Meticulous retuning of the entire DSP chain.
Pricing and Release Date
- DrumSpillage 2.5 will be a free update for existing V2 users.
- Updates from V1 to V2 are available in the online shop.
- Release date is to be confirmed but we anticpate a release in the fall 2016.